Our ambition is to develop better methods for prediction of
structure, function etc for proteins. The most successful
methods are provided as web-based servers.
- Pcons: The new home of the Pcons/Pmodeller meta and consensus server. Now it also builds very nice homology models in less than a minute.
- ProQ: A predictor of protein quality.
- ZPRED: Prediction of TransMembrane Regions and distance to the membrane center.
- DAS: Prediction of TransMembrane Regions.
- prodiv-TMHMM: The best predictor of TransMembrane Regions.
- Pmembr: A threading method for membrane proteins.
- SVMHC: Prediction of MHC class I binding peptides.
- PhylProM: Phylogenetic profiles
- PeroxiP Prediction of peroxisomal proteins